FASHION | Faux Shearling/Fur Coat


Winter time is coming up so soon this year, but it never truly feels like a real winter in California.  Who am I kidding? It’s something I love and hate about California. No matter how cold it gets in the morning or at night, I always feel confused wearing a thick jacket mid-day. It’s just not quite the right temperature yet to be wearing thicker jackets and coats, but I just couldn’t pass on this. At least I can cheat, and wear my jackets when I’m sitting in a room or car with air conditioning.



One of my favorite purchases from last month is this faux sterling jacket from Nordstrom Rack. It’s not necessarily a fur jacket, but it mimics the feel and appearance of one. It’s also a plus that it’s pink! It’s a pop of color to your wardrobe that isn’t too loud.  It’s very to easy to layer and have it as the statement piece.

14th and Union - Faux Jacket


The quality of the jacket is very light weight, soft and warm. A majority of the time faux fur/shearling jackets can feel a bit stiff and heavy, but this one is the opposite. I don’t feel any restraints with this jacket in the sleeve and armhole area. It also comes in multiple colors, such as a cream (my sister got this color, so I technically have two right 😝).

 PS - Why do I always close my eyes/look like I’m sleeping in my pictures?









 My jacket really coordinates well with the stripe color on my pleated pants! I think it really pulled the whole outfit together.

Jacket - Nordstrom Rack (Still available for purchase here) 
Top - Zara
Bottoms - Missguided
Sling back Flats - Louise Et Cie Flats (Also from Nordstrom Rack)
Handbag - All Saints  


What do you think? Is a faux fur coat a must have for this winter? I already have more than one in my closet! I hope the weather permits me to wear it more often in California soon! 

XO,


Haley

Comments

Popular Posts