TAXI

Any day I'm feeling lazy, I'll throw on a tank! This one has the word "Taxi" on it and it definitely describes me. I'm always driving around. I paired it off with my striped shorts from ASOS.







I also went to go pick up a few nail polishes today. Prior to discovering beauty supply places, I would always pay double the price at Target. You can get the same exact ones for half the price at various beauty supply places. You just have to Google & Yelp for them and you can get two nail polishes for the price of one! I finally bought a big bottle of Seche Vite. Seche Vite is the best top coat I've ever used. It works really well and dries quickly as well. I think I have enough to last me quite a while. What do you think of these colors?




Can't wait until I use these new colors! Good day every one :-)

Tank -- Zara
Shorts- ASOS
Watch - Marc by Marc Jacobs, Nordstrom 

Love,
Haley

Comments

Popular Posts