Orange.

Good afternoon!

Last night I tried to stay up to upload my outfit of the day, but I just couldn't stay awake. It's a day late, but here I am updating now. School started last week and I feel like I have quite a lot of work to do. Hopefully, it won't stop me from updating my blog. Maybe I'll do it during class, just kidding!

Speaking of class, my classes are pretty far from one another. I have to speed walk to every single one of my classes, so what I wear definitely has to be comfortable. The orange maxi skirt is definitely comfy, that's the reason why I bought one in black too! I'm that type of person who buys things in multiple colors. Is that strange? I also took advantage of the H&M 20% off coupon with my purchase, hehe. Sign up to be a part of their newsletters and they send you coupons quite often!

Also, I'm looking forward to the weekend because of the Lunar New Year/Vietnamese New Year (Tet). If you're Asian, you know what I'm talking about. Red envelopes, that's not the only thing, but one of the main things.  (-; If I don't get to update before then, I would like to wish you a Happy Lunar New Year!










Sweater - H&M

Skirt - H&M
Necklace - H&M
Flats - Jeffrey Campbell from Nordstrom




Love,
Haley

Comments

Popular Posts