Gray.


Hi there! I’m currently on summer break and I hope to update more. I think I said I would be updating more with the last post, but hey… summer gives me the chance to be even lazier. Hah. Should I make a summer to-do list? If I actually think of what I want to do, I might post them here (-:

So what have I been up to lately? Not much, but I’m proud to say I’ve been attending yoga classes. Groupon had a deal for $69 for one month of yoga at CorePower. I think that’s quite cheap, compared to the $20/class or $200 monthly rate. I’ve been going to the beginning yoga classes with my friends. I would have never gone by myself, if they didn’t tell me about it. Why? I wouldn’t have the slightest idea of what I would be doing, lol! Thank goodness for the helpful and friendly teachers. Yoga makes me feel much better/healthier. I hope to continue yoga in the future, even though most likely it will be at home (if there are any good deals please let me know). Yoga also gave me the mentality of eating anything was okay… (-:O and an excuse to buy workout clothes. I also picked up a really cute mat from Marshalls for $8! Marshalls and TJ Maxx had some really reasonable prices on the mats and workout gear, so be sure to check them out. Isn't this a cute print? 





I’ll give you a little update with my skincare routine as well.  As you might know, I love Clarins and their Ecran Multi-Protection sunblock (already on the 3rd bottle), so I thought I should try their day and night cream too.

Let’s talk about what I did love, the Clarins Multi-Active Night Youth Recovery Cream (Normal to Combination Skin). I guess I love it so much, that I’m onto my second jar. It’s a bit pricy, but I do see a difference in the morning when I wake up. My skin is more firm and moisturized as to opposed with a night of skipping it. I think it slightly evened out my skin tone or it seems to be a bit whiter in appearance.  It’s a major plus, that it doesn’t cause me to breakout and I have acne-prone skin. I think this night cream will become a staple of my skincare routine. Also you might notice there’s a slight scent, but I like it haha.





I thought because I loved the night cream, I would love the Clarins Multi-Active Day cream just as much, but I did not. It does a great job of moisturizing the skin, but I think it gave me a few tiny breakouts. The little breakouts were a sign for me to stop using the product. If I can prevent any breakouts, I will do so! I’ll be sticking to my Clinique moisturizing gel for my daytime moisturizer. While I was at the Clarins counter, I also got their Ever Matte foundation. I’m still testing it out. Will it replace the Lancome Teinte Idole Foundation? We shall see (-:

The Clarins counter at Bloomingdales gave me a free gift bag for buying two items. Look at all these freebies I get to try. Sweet, hehe.



Last, but not least here’s my latest outfit of the day on Lookbook! I guess you can tell I’m wearing H&M from head to toe, well almost! Just excluding the sandals, they're from Zara. 




Sunglasses - Marc by Marc Jacobs from Nordstrom Rack
Cardigan - H&M
Tank - H&M
Skirt - H&M
Sandals - Zara

This felt like a long post, hope I didn't bore you :-) Also, I'm still trying to figure out my camera. Good night, well good morning now where I'm from. It's 12 AM now, so maybe I should sleep. 

Comments

Popular Posts