BEAUTY | SKINCARE - Glossier


Hey you.

If you’re ever scrolling on Instagram, I’m positive you’ve seen this brand around. The pastel pink and minimal packaging that simply catches any makeup lovers eyes, it’s that millennial pink. It’s Glossier!




I’ve actually used several products from their line, and this newer purchase is a repurchase of the Lash Slick! There’s a reason why I repurchased this. When I coat my lashes with the lash slick, my lashes are separated (pretty evenly) and the length of my lashes are longer. It doesn’t feel clumpy, and doesn’t smudge much. It’s easy to wash off. It gives a clean look even when I coat it several times. I’ve also been trying to create a wispier eyelash look with mascara by coating my lashes towards the end, while pulling it up & pushing it in (in the direction away from my face). Does that make sense? 😝 I really wish I didn’t have mascara on right now, so I could take pictures of it before/after usage. I’ll probably go back to this post and update it soon, if anyone’s interested to see it. I currently have an eyelash perm, so I’m waiting until it fully returns back to it normal state to give more accurate results. This is my second tube of the Lash Slick, and I’ll probably continue to use it!



Glossier - Lash Slick - $16 

Honestly, I didn’t have much expectations when it came to testing out the brand. I know I love full glam, but Glossier products seem to be catered towards more of a natural look/type of gal or pal. I find it to be exactly what/who Glossier is intended for, someone who likes the natural look. It looks very light and natural.

These two products I’ve purchased several months ago, and I’ll give you a quick recap on what I think about the two as well. It’s the infamous Boy Brow and Cloud Paint. I just love the simplicity of the packaging.


Glossier - Boy Brow - $16 & Cloud Paint (Beam) - $18


Boy Brow — This is actually my second tube. I’ve used this before and really liked the way it held down my brows/locked it in without it feeling too waxy/thick. I’ve used other Brow gels where it would make my brow hairs clump together because the gel would group it together wherever the product was placed/brushed through. I probably won’t be purchasing this again due to the price for what it is. I feel like it’s not always necessary to use a gel to lock in my brows. I could use a cheaper alternative like my Milani one, and get similar results.

Cloud Paint - Ah, such a cute name for a blush. These are a liquid/cream form of blush that comes in a tube. A tube of paint. The best way to use this product in my opinion is with your fingers or a stippling/stifling brush. It’s very natural, I think it would look nice with non-textured/clear skin. Keep in mind I don’t have clear skin, so hence the reason I would recommend a brush to blend it into the skin or I would just my fingers to tap it on the skin. I think it gives a very natural flush to your skin if applied alone. I don’t reach out to this product as much because I do like the staying power of powdered blushes more. If I’m feeling for a more natural look and want a little bit of color and flush to my skin, then I’ll use it.

See below for pictures of what the non-blended and blended blush looks like on the back of my hand with flash photography. It doesn’t show much when blended out.




My sister also bought this super glow serum in our recent order. Boosting up our glow with Vitamin C. I’ll have to give it a go to before I give my opinion on this. Will keep you posted.


I definitely say go for these products if you're a natural type of a person, and want to enhance your natural features. If you're looking for that full glam/extra-ness I would say pass on these, because it may not give you the results you would like. I really do like Glossier, and will continue to have a few of these items in my vanity. 

Have any questions or recommendations, leave them down below!

XO,
Haley

Comments

Popular Posts