BEAUTY, FASHION, FOOD | ASTR POPUP SALE, MAKEUP, BOBA

Started off my Saturday morning, working the pop-up sample sale for our other line - ASTR The Label. I've been up since 6AM, but I don't know how I'm not crashing yet right now. The location was really cute. I was so tempted to get some more things, but I only bought one item today. It might be what I plan on wearing to a wedding I have to attend next week. I'm a little nervous to attend this wedding, because I won't really know anyone...  but I'm happy to see an old friend get married :) So exciting!!


They had a collab pop-up sale with these other two brands.


Our initial set up, empty at the beginning. 


So many pieces for Spring + Summer. There were a few items that could pass for Holiday as well.


Satin dress - FLASH DRESS - ASTR The Label (Comes in three different colors)



I also ended a little early, and was able to do my cousin's makeup for a wedding she had to attend today. Tammy has dry and normal skin. I started with the Farsali - Unicorn Essence as the base to really hydrate her skin & applied her Shiseido Synchro Skin Glow Luminous Foundation mixed with a little bit of liquid highligher.  I just gave her a natural eye shadow look with light pink and brown shimmers.  She really wanted her eyebrows to be "STENCILED" out and it ended up being a little thicker than intended, but I ended up thinning them out with a little more concealer. Applied some falsies, blush, lip liner, lip stick and gloss. Finished it off with the Urban Decay All Nighter Spray to lock it all in. I didn't set her face, because her skin was dry. I feel like the All Nighter Spray is the key to lock in everything!! My favorite.



I finally tried a new drink from R & B. It's the strawberry milk tea, and I would say it's pretty good. It reminded me of Zero Degrees Strawberry Ice Milk. It's pretty comparable.

Not much to my Saturday. Will keep you posted on all my future shopping trips for the holiday season. I'm still stumped on what to wear to my holiday party. I don't have that many shiny pieces in my wardrobe that's appropriate for work, haaaaaaa. Wish me luck. 


XO, 
Haley 



Comments

Popular Posts