FASHION | DOWNTOWN FULLERTON, BUFFALO EXCHANGE THRIFTED FINDS

Hope everyone had a great Saturday. I really wanted to add more content to this post, but I'm not sure why my editing apps/program haven't been working the same or properly.

Got to sleep in for a few hours this morning before we headed off to lunch and coffee. Bless my soul! We had lunch at Kula (revolving sushi) today. A new location opened up by our area, and I'm glad that it's close by because we frequent Kula so often. After lunch, we headed to a coffee shop in downtown Fullerton called MADE Coffee.  It was pretty good. We also stopped by Buffalo Exchange and I found two pieces. 

Check out this cute denim blouse/top with Bart Simpson all over it from Romwe. It's such a fun piece. It matches my cell phone case too, lol! It was $13 ~ 




I also picked up this Beetlejuice looking denim pants from Rag & Bone. It was initially $195, but they were only $23 at Buffalo! Such a steal. I figured if I don't wear it as much, I can sell them for a higher price :x




 Can't wait to wear these!

Here's today look. It actually stopped raining here in California, so it was such a nice day out.




]I've really come to love my mini backpack, I use it quite often. I need to find another one, that's a little bigger in size. Do you guys have any recommendations? Let a sister know. 

OOTD Details
Sweater - Forever 21
Skirt - GAP
Boots - Sam Edelman
Backpack - French Connection

I have hiking plans for tomorrow, hopefully it will be a nice day tomorrow as well. Wish me luck! Hope you guys a good night!

XO,
Haley


Comments

Popular Posts