WELCOME 2020

Last year I didn't write down any "goals/things" I wanted to do for 2019, and I figured I should do one for 2020 

ONE
Pay off my bills on time. Pay off my debt/CC's, raise my credit score.
Also save money! Spend wisely. Starting to think I need to use a budget app, because I have no willpower whatsoever when it comes to saving!

TWO
Travel! See the world more. I hope to go somewhere this year whether it be a staycation, somewhere in or outside of the United States. Maybe even take my parents somewhere! 

THREE
Explore! I also want to see more parts of California, whether it be nature-related or even new places to just even eat.

FOUR
Make more videos on YouTube! I say this every year, but I really should!

FIVE
It's funny that I say to make more YouTube videos, but I also want to reduce social media usage! 

SIX
Cook more. My goal is to make more homemade meals! Make my own coffee at home too LOL

SEVEN
Be on time!!!!! 

EIGHT
Exercise. I need to work on my health. Get my checkups too!

NINE
Try to be more vocal and proactive in conversations.

TEN
Pick up a new hobby or class!

That's pretty much all I could think of right now! I hope 2020 is a good year. 

XO,
Haley





Comments

Popular Posts